Here at Brothers Plumbing Heating Air & Electric, our team members are all part of the family. Our company values every team member and we pride ourselves on providing each member of our company family with a great opportunity to grow in their field.
We dedicate ourselves to providing the Colorado area with top of the line plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services. The Brothers Family also dedicates itself to providing a fun, all-inclusive work environment where you’ll always receive the recognition and appreciation you deserve for the work you do with us.
What Does Brothers Plumbing Heating Air & Electric Offer Their Team Members?
As we said above, we treat our team members like they’re one of the big, happy Brothers Family. When you choose to join our family, we offer the following:
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Tool & Education accounts
- No 24 hour on call!
- Hourly plus monthly bonuses and commissions
- Fully stocked company truck saves on gas
- Paid ongoing weekly training
- Contests, spiffs & recognition and fun company event
What Qualifications And Requirements Must New Team Members Meet?
Prospective team members must meet teh following qualifications and requirements:
- Prior experience in the area of job site customer service
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Have and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record in compliance with auto insurance requirements
- Successfully complete all background checks, drug testing and employment screening
- Neatly groomed per dress code policy
How Do You Join The Team?
To join the Brothers Family, all you have to do is meat the above qualifications and give us a call at 303-450-4148! You can also check our employment page to see a regularly updated list of our current job offers. Click here to check the employment today!