DENVER FURNACE MAINTENANCE
Our Denver furnace maintenance technicians have years of experience and knowledge to make sure that your furnace is well maintained and ready to handle the upcoming winter months. Whether you just need your furnace filters changed or you need full blown furnace repair, we’re the company to call. When you choose our Denver furnace maintenance professionals, you can rest easy knowing that your heating system is in good hands. Call us at (303)468-2294 for a 33 point inspection and to schedule repair today. And if you’d like more information regarding our heating services, just click HERE.
CHANGE YOUR FURNACE FILTERS REGULARLY
Changing your furnace filters regularly is the easiest way to keep your furnace running well. The filter removes dirt, dust, dander, and debris from the air as it enters your furnace. It both protects the internal components of the furnace and keeps the air fresh and clean. Call us here at Brother’s Plumbing, Heating and Electric and set up a filter change schedule at your next convenience.
FURNACE MAINTENANCE CAN PREVENT PROBLEMS
Having heater maintenance done regularly by a trained professional can help prevent future heating problems. When you have our techs maintain your heating system, it allows them to diagnose and predict problems. Taking care of a problem before it actually arrives is the most cost-effective way to maintain any appliance. Give us a call today and set up a regular Denver furnace maintenance schedule.
PROFESSIONAL FURNACE AND BOILER MAINTENANCE
Our furnace and boiler maintenance technicians are experts when it comes to maintaining and improving the longevity of your heating system. Regular maintenance is the only way to make sure your heating system lasts as long as it should. Keeping up with your furnace maintenance in Denver keeps your energy bills low and your home nice and warm. During a maintenance call our technicians will go through and check the following:
- Overall Furnace Condition: First our techs will inspect the unit as a whole.
- Fuel/Combustion: This includes the main stack condition, the furnace stack condition, the water heater stack condition, combustion air and the carbon monoxide (CO) detectors.
- Gas Systems: The tech will check for gas leaks, check the shutoff switch, check the flex, the valve, all of the gas connections, the pilot light, the thermocouple, the thermopile and the gas pressure of the system.
- Electrical: Our furnace maintenance check will check the AMP draw of the furnace, the blower motor and the induction motor. They will also check the primary voltage, secondary voltage, flame sensor and igniter for damage and/or malfunctions.
- Cleanliness: The second to last step in a maintenance call from our pros is to check the cleanliness of the filter, the blower motor, the heat exchanger (primary and secondary) and the furnace cabinet/case.
- The Furnace Accessories: Finally, our technician(s) will check your humidifier, UV light, air cleaner, remi, thermostat, thermostat batteries and the coil condition. These are all optional accessories, and your furnace may or may not have them.
CONTACT US FOR RELIABLE DENVER FURNACE MAINTENANCE TODAY
If you are looking for a reliable, fast, professional and trustworthy furnace, heater and boiler maintenance company, then you have come to the right place. Give our Denver furnace maintenance professionals a call today! Or, if you’d like to learn what kinds of requirements we have for our heating and furnace repair technicians, then just visit this page today.
OUR HOME CARE CLUB CAN SAVE YOU MONEY
Here at Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Electric, we have a Home Care Club that provides members with a number of benefits. These benefits include: 2 year warranty on all work (drain work is excluded), transferable club membership, no “show up” fees, priority service, 10% discount on repairs, quarterly newsletters, care free scheduling (we will contact you and remind you when you need service), 2 free furnace/air conditioner filter changes, exclusive coupons, quarterly drawings, 4 on-going safety checks, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you’d like to join our Home Care Club, then simply give us a call or click here today.