Denver Furnace Cleaning
Denver knows that Brothers Plumbing Heating & Electric recommends annual furnace cleanings to keep your furnace working efficiently and to save you money on your utility bills. In addition, annual Denver furnace cleanings will extend the life of your furnace and make sure to keep your family safe by recognizing any impending problems and getting it taken care of right away. When there is a problem that is when you would call our Denver residential furnace cleaning experts.
Furnace Cleaning Checklist
- Unplug Your Furnace: The very first step to our furnace cleaning service is to make sure that it’s power cable has been disconnected from the socket. Failure to do so could result in electrical shock or fires.
- Changing The Filter: Changing the filter regularly is an important step to keeping a well-maintained furnace. The filter removes dirt and particulate matter from the air that is being warmed and passed through your ductwork. Without a working filter, your furnace could break down. You can purchase filters from us directly or at your local hardware store. Make sure they are the right size and that the arrow that says “airflow” is positioned to be in line with the direction of airflow through the furnace (usually towards the fan blower).
- Clean The Blower Assembly: The blower assembly is the name given to the fan, fan housing, and motor. To clean the assembly, simply use a rag, toothbrush or towel to gently remove dust and caked on dirt. Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals to clean the blower assembly.
- Remove Excess Dust And Dirt: The next step to cleaning your furnace is to remove any excess dirt, grime or dust that has settled on the rest of the parts of your furnace over the years. Be careful to not break any small electrical components or unplug any wires as you do this. An old, clean paintbrush works very well to gently remove dirt and dust from electrical components and other furnace parts. Remember to not use any harsh cleaning chemicals or water to clean a furnace.
- Inspect The Furnace: When we have finished changing the filter and removing the dirt and grime, we check every component of the furnace. Sometimes, when cleaning a furnace, wires and other components can become dislodged or misplaced. We always make sure everything is where it should be before we plug everything back in.
- Plug It Back In: As silly as that sounds, it is common to forget to plug the unit back in after a cleaning or service. We make sure to remember to plug the machine back in and turn it on to make sure everything is in full working order.
Our Home Care Club Can Save You Money
Here at Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we have a Home Care Club that provides members with a number of benefits. These benefits include: 2 year warranty on all work (drain work is excluded), transferable club membership, no “show up” fees, priority service, 10% discount on repairs, quarterly newsletters, carefree scheduling (we will contact you and remind you when you need service), 2 free furnace/air conditioner filter changes, exclusive coupons, quarterly drawings, 4 ongoing safety checks, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you’d like to join our Home Care Club, then simply give us a call or click here today.
Denver Furnace Cleaning, Repairs And Services
Furnace cleaning is a very important activity. It keeps your heating system up and running and your air cleaner. It helps extend the lifespan of your heating system and can prevent fires and damage to your home. Having us come out and perform regular furnace cleanings, 33 point inspections and repairs is the best way to keep your heating system up and running. Winter is on the way. Give us a call at (303)468-2294 to have your furnace cleaned today. We’re the go-to Denver furnace cleaning and repair company.