When You Work for Brothers You’re Part of Our Family
When you work for us here at Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Electric you are part of our family. Our large family dedicates itself to providing Colorado with the best home service experience in the industry. We have been the go-to team of professional plumbers, electricians, air conditioning and heating technicians for years, and we always come highly recommended by our many satisfied customers. We treat our team of employees like family, and we treat our family well. So if you want to be part of the Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Electric family, then just fill out the form on this page. Join our family of highly qualified plumbing, HVAC and electrical service professionals today.
Job Listings for Plumbers, HVAC Technicians and Electricians in Denver
Apply With Us Today
Scott CBrothers Plumbing Technician – 22 Years
Joe RBrothers Plumbing Technician – 16 Years
Job Listings for Plumbers, Electricians and HVAC Technicians
We are currently hiring plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians to service the Denver area. It is and will continue to be the policy of Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity based on their individual qualifications, performance, and potential. Selections for employment will be made without regard for their race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or disability, as required by state and federal law.
Top 10 Reasons our Team Members tell us they work at Brothers: (in no particular order)
1. Paid Well
2. Treated Fairly
3. Weekly Training
5. Stable Company
6. Great Team Members
8. Company Reputation
9. 10 Year Trip
10. Great Place to Work
“I work at Brothers because the company treats me well and pays well. I work with a good team and I enjoy receiving the bonuses and going on the 10 year trip.”
– Joe R. Team Member since 2000
This Denver Area Job Posting May Change Your Life
A great place to be, A great place to work! Just look at what we have to offer!
Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric is a local, family owned company since 1980. We are stable and established, fair and honest.
- We have a strong reputation in the community and industry
- Our employees are recognized not as co-workers, but as team members
- We strive to please our customers with our abilities and services
- Our key strengths are prompt, professional customer service and quality workmanship backed with a guarantee for our work. We take pride in the presentation and reputation of our company. Therefore, we go to great lengths to make Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric a professional entity.
At Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric we provide professional plumbing and heating services to residential, and commercial customers.
We may need your expertise!
Our team members are required to…
- Have and maintain a good driving record per our insurance requirement, if this applies to your position. (No more than 3 tickets in the last 3 years. NO DUI or DWAI for 5 years.)
- Successfully complete Drug and Background Testing
- Successfully complete “Post Offer Screen” to ensure you have been medically released from all previous injuries and are physically able to do the job in which you are applying for.
- Be neatly groomed and customer orientated (hair off of collar, clean shaven daily, visible tattoos covered by shirt sleeves, some restrictions on piercing)
- Work nights & weekends on a rotating basis
- Maintain performance standards per performance reviews.
- Attend all training sessions
- Follow all company, rules and policies
Our Benefits Package is just one way we demonstrate our support to you!
Summary of Benefits Relating to These Job Postings…
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Pre Paid Legal & Identity Theft Protection
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee, Friends & Family Discount Program
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid Tool accounts
- Direct Deposit
- Education Account
- Paid Weekly Training
- Company Uniforms
- Company Trucks
- Company Functions
- Monthly Incentive Bonuses
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
* Benefits may change: See Team Member Handbook for a complete description of each item. Some benefits only apply to specific positions.
Contact us today to learn more about current openings or for more specific information regarding our job listings for plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians in Denver.