When You Work for Brothers You’re Part of Our Family
When you work for us here at Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Electric you are part of our family. Our large family dedicates itself to providing Colorado with the best home service experience in the industry. We have been the go-to team of professional plumbers, electricians, air conditioning and heating technicians for years, and we always come highly recommended by our many satisfied customers.
We treat our team of employees like family, and we treat our family well. So if you want to be part of the Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Electric family, check out the listings below and give us a call. Join our family of highly qualified plumbing, HVAC and electrical service professionals today.
Job Listings for Plumbers, HVAC Technicians and Electricians in Denver
Scott CBrothers Plumbing Technician since 1994
Mark WBrothers Plumbing Technician since 2009
Joe RBrothers Plumbing Technician since 2000
A great place to be, A great place to work!
Brothers has been serving Denver since 1980. We uphold beliefs and core values that set us apart. We consider ourselves family and hope that you will join our family too. We truly value each team member and create a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow with us. We have a fun work environment where you receive recognition and appreciation for the work you do!
LOOK WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER!
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Tool & Education accounts
- No 24 hour on call!
- Hourly plus monthly bonuses and commissions
- Fully stocked company truck saves on gas
- Paid ongoing weekly training
- Contests, spiffs & recognition and fun company event
We have an immediate need for responsible, motivated, hard-working Technicians– LIKE YOU, to perform tasks relating to plumbing, HVAC & electrical repairs/installation of equipment for residential and/or commercial customers
Our team dedicates itself to providing Denver with the best home service experience in the industry, serving the Greater Denver Metro area including Longmont, Castle Rock and Boulder.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!
Are you Hungry, Humble and Honest? Brothers is the place for you! A career opportunity at Brothers can help you achieve higher levels of personal, financial and professional success. Take the next step! Call 303-450-4148 today and join our team or view the listings available on this page.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior experience in the area of job site customer service
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Have and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record in compliance with auto insurance requirements
- Successfully complete all background checks, drug testing and employment screening
- Neatly groomed per dress code policy