Here are some signs that you may have hard water:
- White, milky film on the shower door
- Water spots on faucets and fixtures
- Dingy or gray clothes
- A stiff or harsh feel to fabrics
You’ll notice the difference the first time you bathe or shower with softened water. Soft water feels noticeably smooth to the skin. You will notice an improvement of the condition of your skin, including dryness and see shiner and silkier hair. It also makes your home easy to clean by reducing hard-water build-up. Using water that has been softened results in less buildup in water heaters over time, prolonging the life of the water heater’s efficiency. The reduction in scale buildup also makes tubs, showers, and sinks easy to clean. Clothes will be softer, cleaner, brighter and whiter and last longer while dishes will get cleaner with less spotting.
We can come out to perform a Water Test on the water in your home and from there make the best recommendations for a water filter for you and your family’s health to accomplish your desired outcome. We will perform a water test FREE with any other service call. Schedule your appointment today!
H20 Harmony is a full water filtration product line featuring Activated Coconut Shell Carbon Filters and DOW Resin Water Softeners for both Residential and Commercial applications. The Manufacturer of H2O Harmony has been making products for the water filtration and softening industry since 1948. They are the pioneers of the first regeneration valve.
H2O Harmony line of water conditioner systems include:
- Simple Harmony: Under sink filter for kitchen faucet use.
- Whole House Harmony: Whole House water filtration/conditioner
- Soft Harmony Water Softener
- Complete Harmony: Water Filtration/Conditioner and Softener combined for whole house treatment.
- Side by Side Comparison of H2O Harmony Water Quality Solutions
- Read More: If You Could Control the Quality of your Water, Would You?
Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric can eliminate water problems throughout your entire home!