Apply Now »
While recently reading about the upcoming 2018 Winter Olympic games I stumbled across the article “10 steps to becoming an Olympic Athlete” by John C. Bickar and it made me think about the similarities between Olympic Athletes and Brothers Technicians and how his 10 steps relate to what it takes to becoming a Brothers Team member. Brothers Plumbing Heating & Electric team members are just like Olympic athletes in that it takes an exceptional person to be an Olympian.
“Being an Olympic athlete means having a very strong work ethic, loving what you do, being a great team player, and also being good at what you do.” – Emily Cook, freestyle aerialist on the women’s ski team
With these similarities we could endearingly refer to our team members as “Bro-lympians”! While the chances of becoming an actual Olympian isn’t in the realm of possibility for most of us, there’s a good chance you can become a Bro-lympian today! Here are 10 steps YOU can take towards living your dream of becoming an Bro-lympian!
- Assess your Physical Condition. Bro-lympians are neatly groomed and customer orientated. They have a clean driving/background record and can pass a drug test.
- Chose a Sport. Are you a skilled Electrician, Plumber or HVAC technician? Brothers is hiring for all 3 positions immediately as we continue to grow to server our clients.
- Find a place to Train. Bro-lympians receive weekly paid training in technical training and communication skills. Bro-lympians are provided with a fully stocked company vehicle to take home saving you on the abuse, maintenance and gas expenses of your own personal vehicle.
- Join your National Governing Body. Are you Licensed/Certified? If not, don’t worry, we can help! Brothers education accounts allow our Bro-lympians attend additional schooling to achieve licensing and grow in their profession.
- Start Competing. At Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we believe competition can be fun. Your numbers are a measurable success of the performance in your profession. That’s why we incorporate fun contests, rewards and prizes into our routine. We reward our Bro-lympians with everything from cash prizes to international paid vacations!
- Get a Coach. Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric has an amazing leadership team that works to coach our team on a daily/weekly basis. We also work with some of the best trade organizations in the country and their coaches to provide the best training that we can for our Bro-lympians.
- Visualize Your Success. At Brothers we don’t just look at the success of our team professionally, we are interested in your success personally and help you to set and achieve your goals and dreams through our Brothers Dream Manager program.
- Find Financing. We offer a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for skilled technicians! In addition, you receive top pay, Dental/Vision/health/legal shield benefits, education and tool accounts and a company vehicle.
- Attend the National Championships. Brothers Plumbing Heating and Electric has won numerous awards for their contribution to the Denver area. The Denver Post named Brothers one of the top work places for 2017, we have a A+ rating with the BBB and have been operating in the Denver area since 1980. When you join the Brothers team, you can be rest assured that you have joined the best plumbing heating and electrical outfit in the area to grow as a Bro-lympian.
Qualify for the Olympics. Do you have what it takes to be a Bro-lympian and go for the gold? If so, what are you waiting for? Call today, join the best and start achieving your Bro-lympian dreams now!
If you have what it takes to be Bro-lympian or know someone that does please call us today 303-451-5057 or apply online at www.Brothersplumbing.com/employment. And for a limited time only, we will increase our sign on bonus to $6,000 if you start by February 28th 2017. If you don’t qualify to be a Bro-lympian yourself but know someone that does, we will provide you with a $100 gift card if we hire someone you refer to our team so please spread the word.
Apply Now »