What To Ask When Calling A Service Company
Don’t test your luck when calling a Plumbing, Heating, Electrical or Excavation service company because not all service companies are the same! Here are just a few questions you should ask that will help you determine if you’re making the right decision when choosing a company that is right for you.
- Not all companies can take care of you when you need them. Is the company available when it matters most, 7 days a week, with NO overtime charges?
- Not all companies respect your time and might leave you sitting at home all day waiting for a technician to arrive. Do they value your time by scheduling in a 2 hour arrival window and do they call you before coming to your home?
- Does the company save you time by coming in a fully stocked truck ready to work? If they don’t, will they need to leave to get parts and if they do, will they charge you for that time?
- Some companies cut corners to save money. Is the company licensed and insured and follow all codes and regulations to make sure you are safe?
- Some technicians in the industry have a criminal history. Does the company provide safe, trust worthy technicians that are drug tested, back ground checked, professionally trained and show up in a company uniform?
- Some companies charge by the hour, so you don’t know how much the job will be until they are complete. Does the company provide you with upfront pricing that you approve before any work is completed so there are no surprises?
- Not every company has the same warranties and guarantees. How long does the company guarantee the work that they do, for both labor and materials? How long have they been in business? Will they be there in the future to honor the guarantees that they are providing?
- Is the company accredited by the Better Business Bureau? What is their rating?
- Does the company care enough to follow up with you to ensure that you are satisfied after the work is completed?
At Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Electric WE CARE and we are committed to the concern of every customer! That is why we:
- Are available 7 days a week, with NO overtime charges. We answer our phones with a live, friendly person.
- Schedule in a 2 hour arrival window and call before coming to your home.
- Save you time by coming in a fully stocked truck ready to work.
- Are licensed and insured and follow all codes and regulations to make sure you are safe.
- Provide safe, trust worthy technicians that are drug tested, back ground checked, professionally trained.
- We provide technicians who show up in a company uniform and a company truck.
- Provide you with upfront pricing that you approve before any work is completed.
- Provide 2 year guarantees on most work for both labor and materials. Longer for water heaters, furnaces and air conditioners (call for more information).
- Have been in business since 1980 and will be here in the future.
- Are Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A Rating.
- Call after the work is complete to make sure you are happy with the service you received.
Call us today – WE will be there for YOU!