Brothers Gives Back to the Joshua School
For our April 2018 Brothers Gives Back Campaign we are thrilled to be donating to The Joshua School. The Joshua School serves over 70 students. They are an accredited, Colorado Department of Education approved facility school and partner closely with over 20 local school districts to provide the intensive services many of their students need. The nationally recognized approach has achieved superior results through there structured environments, teaching strategies based on behavioral intervention, and data collection. Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), an evidence-based science, they identify, with families and teams, the needs of each student to create an independent and fulfilling life. These might include social skills, communication and language, academics, daily living and community skills, vocational skills and more.
The Joshua School is a community, working together with the goal to help their students grow and develop. They know our parents advocate and have risen to the challenges presented to them. Their love and activism inspires each of us, and together we strive to give our students lives filled with possibility, happiness and belonging.
If you would like to donate or become involved with The Joshua School, please visit https://www.joshuaschool.org/donate
At Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we believe in giving back to the community. Every month we give up to $1000.00 to a local charity or nonprofit…nominated and chosen by you, our customers! If you have a non-profit nominee suggestions, please visit Brothers Gives Back.
Brothers Gives Back to the Rocky Top Middle School
Through the Brothers Gives Back program, we are proud to be able to donate $1000.00 to an amazing school and cause. Rocky Top Middle school aims to create a safe community that inspires students to achieve their potential through cutting-edge instruction and a focus on the whole child — physical, mental and social wellbeing.
Rocky Top is also dedicated to helping the community and aims to shape students into productive citizens through programs like Grizzlies Give Back and Random Acts of Kindness.
When students graduate from Rocky Top, they know themselves as learners and are equipped to make a difference in the world.
At Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we believe in giving back to the community. Every month we give up to $1000.00 to a local charity or nonprofit…nominated and chosen by you, our customers! If you have a non-profit nominee suggestion, please visit Brothers Gives Back.
It’s Time to Spring Into Action! – Air Conditioner & Sprinkler Start Ups
Spring into action and guarantee that your home is ready for the hot summer months to come! Now is the time to get in touch with us here at Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric for Spring air conditioner & sprinkler system start-up services! Our experienced technicians are standing by to help make sure that all your cooling and sprinkler system needs are met before summer peaks its head around the corner. Give us a call at (303) 468-2294 to schedule a Spring air conditioner & sprinkler system start-up!
Brothers Provides a 33-Point Safety and Start-Up Inspection for Your Air Conditioner
The last thing anyone wants is to turn their cooling system on for the first time during the summer just to find out that it has stopped working since the last time you used it. Before you start heavily using your air conditioning system this summer, get in touch with the experts here at Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric. With a 33-pt A/C start up and safety check, you will be sure that your air conditioner is properly maintained and provide your home with cool air through the summer. Our AC professionals provide a 33-point safety inspection to make sure that your air conditioning system is ready to handle some heavy use. To learn more about our 33-point inspection, give us and our air conditioning start-up professionals a call today!
Performing an air conditioner or an evaporating cooler inspection is the process of verifying that your current system is working and running efficiently. Being careful and doing a proper startup can help you avoid a premature system breakdown and is a good option for making sure your cooling units are in good working order in the hot summer months.
Save Money When You Maintain, Repair, or Replace with Brothers!
When you hire the experts here at Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric, you know you’ll be getting your air conditioning and sprinkler repairs, replacements and maintenance services at a highly affordable rate. Check out our coupons below to help you save even more money with Brothers!
Contact us Today!
Summer is right around the corner, and Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric wants you to know that it’s time to Spring into action with our air conditioner & sprinkler start-up services! Give us and our team of sprinkler and air conditioner experts a call to learn more about our Spring Into Action coupons and start-up services today!
Sunday, March 11 2018 it’s time to “Spring Forward” one hour with Daylight Savings Time!
Sunday, March 11 2018 it’s time to “Spring Forward” one hour with Daylight Savings Time!
Setting the clock forward means it’s time for a seasonal safety check! As you circle the house, setting clocks ahead, SAVE time for this short safety checklist. It’ll launch you into Spring from a safe home.
- Change The Clocks, Change The Batteries, Change the Bulbs – Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors save lives … if they’re powered on by a fresh battery. Safety experts recommend replacing smoke and carbon monoxide detector batteries twice a year and to replace the unit entirely every 7-10 years. Brothers stocks and recommends combo units for added safety. Also, Check the furnace thermostat and change the time setting. Chances are, you’ll have stepladders out to reach smoke detectors and clocks, so double up on safety (and energy savings) by checking light bulbs and light fixtures. Consider replacing conventional bulbs with energy-efficient compact fluorescent or LED bulbs. The U.S. Environmental Protection estimates that replacing standard bulbs with energy-efficient ones saves over $30 in electricity costs over their lifetime.
- Check Your Sump Pump(s) – Check to make sure your sump pump is working by making sure that you don’t have standing water in the pit that is above the height of the pump and that you have a battery backup in case the power goes out. Remember, Spring in Colorado is a very wet season so you want to make sure your home is protected.
- Check Your Sump Pump(s) – Check to make sure your sump pump is working by making sure that you don’t have standing water in the pit that is above the height of the pump and that you have a battery backup in case the power goes out.
- Replace or Clean Filters Around Your House – You should inspect the filters in your HVAC unit to make your systems are still running well, but also check the water filter in your fridge and HEPA filter in your vacuum. This is also a great time to get your HVAC system checked for safety. Brothers 33-point safety check toughly evaluates your system to make sure you are running efficiently and also to make sure your system will continue to run safely for your family.
- Reverse Direction of Fan Blades – As the weather warms up, don’t forget to change the direction of your ceiling fan blades. In the winter, ceiling fans should rotate clockwise at low speed to pull cool air up. As you start to use your air conditioner, you should rotate the blade in a counterclockwise or “forward” direction to redistribute warm air which naturally rises to the top of the ceiling.
- Outside Faucets – It is still too early to leave the hose connected to your outside faucets. Make sure you disconnect after each use. Check faucets and hose bibs to make sure water flows freely. If an outdoor faucet drips or if there is leakage inside your home the first time the hose is turned on, you may have had a frozen pipe that cracked and needs to be replaced. It is also still a little too early to get that sprinkler system going! If you see your lawn drying out now would be a great time for some relaxing hand watering.
- Inspect Your Water Heater – Check to make sure you don’t see any obvious cracks or leaks and that there is no water on the floor or standing in the drip pan. If you do not see any signs of trouble, then you can shut it off or put it into vacation mode.
- Outside Faucets – Check faucets and hose bibs to make sure water flows freely. If an outdoor faucet drips or if there is leakage inside your home the first time the hose is turned on, you may have had a frozen pipe that cracked and needs to be replaced.
- Schedule your AC Safety Check – It is still too early for your check to be done, however, now is a perfect time to get it scheduled. Secure your appointment now and make sure your home is ready for the Colorado Summer.
For a full printable “Spring Forward Home Check List” Click: HERE
If needed, we can help you get your Day Light Savings Time “To Do List” …. done! Give us a call at 303.468.2294 or visit www.BrothersPlumbing.com to schedule today!
Are you a Bro-lympian?
Apply Now »
While recently reading about the upcoming 2018 Winter Olympic games I stumbled across the article “10 steps to becoming an Olympic Athlete” by John C. Bickar and it made me think about the similarities between Olympic Athletes and Brothers Technicians and how his 10 steps relate to what it takes to becoming a Brothers Team member. Brothers Plumbing Heating & Electric team members are just like Olympic athletes in that it takes an exceptional person to be an Olympian.
“Being an Olympic athlete means having a very strong work ethic, loving what you do, being a great team player, and also being good at what you do.” – Emily Cook, freestyle aerialist on the women’s ski team
With these similarities we could endearingly refer to our team members as “Bro-lympians”! While the chances of becoming an actual Olympian isn’t in the realm of possibility for most of us, there’s a good chance you can become a Bro-lympian today! Here are 10 steps YOU can take towards living your dream of becoming an Bro-lympian!
- Assess your Physical Condition. Bro-lympians are neatly groomed and customer orientated. They have a clean driving/background record and can pass a drug test.
- Chose a Sport. Are you a skilled Electrician, Plumber or HVAC technician? Brothers is hiring for all 3 positions immediately as we continue to grow to server our clients.
- Find a place to Train. Bro-lympians receive weekly paid training in technical training and communication skills. Bro-lympians are provided with a fully stocked company vehicle to take home saving you on the abuse, maintenance and gas expenses of your own personal vehicle.
- Join your National Governing Body. Are you Licensed/Certified? If not, don’t worry, we can help! Brothers education accounts allow our Bro-lympians attend additional schooling to achieve licensing and grow in their profession.
- Start Competing. At Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we believe competition can be fun. Your numbers are a measurable success of the performance in your profession. That’s why we incorporate fun contests, rewards and prizes into our routine. We reward our Bro-lympians with everything from cash prizes to international paid vacations!
- Get a Coach. Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric has an amazing leadership team that works to coach our team on a daily/weekly basis. We also work with some of the best trade organizations in the country and their coaches to provide the best training that we can for our Bro-lympians.
- Visualize Your Success. At Brothers we don’t just look at the success of our team professionally, we are interested in your success personally and help you to set and achieve your goals and dreams through our Brothers Dream Manager program.
- Find Financing. We offer a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for skilled technicians! In addition, you receive top pay, Dental/Vision/health/legal shield benefits, education and tool accounts and a company vehicle.
- Attend the National Championships. Brothers Plumbing Heating and Electric has won numerous awards for their contribution to the Denver area. The Denver Post named Brothers one of the top work places for 2017, we have a A+ rating with the BBB and have been operating in the Denver area since 1980. When you join the Brothers team, you can be rest assured that you have joined the best plumbing heating and electrical outfit in the area to grow as a Bro-lympian.
Qualify for the Olympics. Do you have what it takes to be a Bro-lympian and go for the gold? If so, what are you waiting for? Call today, join the best and start achieving your Bro-lympian dreams now!
If you have what it takes to be Bro-lympian or know someone that does please call us today 303-451-5057 or apply online at www.Brothersplumbing.com/employment. And for a limited time only, we will increase our sign on bonus to $6,000 if you start by February 28th 2017. If you don’t qualify to be a Bro-lympian yourself but know someone that does, we will provide you with a $100 gift card if we hire someone you refer to our team so please spread the word.
Apply Now »