Breast Cancer Awareness 2017
Every 4th quarter Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Electric focuses our efforts on supporting Breast Cancer Awareness.
Facts About Breast Cancer In The United States
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. Breast cancerbrot is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 252,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 460 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.
What is Brothers Doing to Help?
We have committed to helping find a cure by doing monthly donations to the American Cancer Society. In addition, Brothers Technician will be wearing pink shoe covers for awareness during the entire 4th quarter.
More About The American Cancer Society:
The American Cancer Society is on a mission to free the world from cancer. Until we do, we’ll be funding and conducting research, sharing expert information, supporting patients, and spreading the word about prevention. All so you can live longer — and better. For more Information on The American Cancer Society visit: https://www.cancer.org/.