It has definitely been a cold and snowy winter. However, there are sunny and beautiful days just around the corner. Spring is on the way, and one of the early indications that spring is coming is the start of Daylight Savings Time. With this thought in mind, it is time to “SPRING” into action.
Things To Remember (Besides Setting Your Clocks Forward)
Here are just a few things recommended to be done this upcoming weekend as you adjust your clocks for Daylight Savings Time (See our Hints, Tips, and Reminders for more information).
- Check The Batteries in all CO (Carbon Monoxide) and Smoke Detectors,
- Check your Sump Pump,
- Reverse Your Ceiling Fans,
- Schedule a Furnace Inspection,
- Schedule a Water Heater Inspection,
- Check Your Furnace Thermostat,
- Check Your Outdoor Lighting Timer,
- Replace Light Bulbs.
With the change of Daylight Savings Time, it seems we are forced to think of the one thing that we don’t seem to have enough of anymore, “TIME,” especially in the spring when we have one less hour to do get things done. So much to do and so little time to get it all done!
That is where we, at Brothers Plumbing, Heating, and Electric, can help. We respect your time by:
- Being available when it matters most, 7 days a week, with NO overtime charges.
- Scheduling in a 2-hour arrival window and calling before we come.
- Arriving in a fully stocked truck ready to work.
We would be glad to take care of the few things you have on your list that you may not have the time for.
Call us today (303) 451-5057 or click here to schedule an appointment: schedule-an-appointment – “WE will always be there for YOU”!