Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Oldest Furnace Contest
Rules, Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be received between February 1,2020 and March 31, 2020 by 11:59pm
- Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric Oldest Working Furnace Contest is for owner occupied, single family homes with central, ducted heating and air conditioning systems. Boilers & hydronic Systems are not eligible for entry.
- To qualify your 15-Years or older heating system you must schedule a $49 Discounted Furnace Safety Check at the convenience of Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric. Safety Checks must be scheduled between normal business hours Monday thru Friday 8AM until 5PM. Safety Checks will be scheduled between the months of February through March. Safety check must be performed the same day we come out to verify the equipment. Representatives from Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric must be allowed access to the furnace to verify and examine the installation and record manufacturer nameplate information (model & serial numbers and dates). $49 discounted furnace safety check may not be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount.
- The furnace must be installed and in working condition
- The duct system must be in good condition and properly sized for the heating system. The duct system, evaporator, and drain pan must be free of mold.
- Homes must be located within Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric service area with in the Greater Denver Metro Area (Castle Rock to Longmont, Aurora to Golden and Boulder).
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older and legal residents of Colorado.
- Entrants must be homeowners and fully empowered to make purchase and home improvement decisions regarding their residence
- All information must be completely filled out on the entry form to be eligible for the Free Furnace.
- The winner will be selected on April 15, 2020 and informed prior to any media announcements.
- The winner will be the oldest furnace submitted according to objective information such as model & serial numbers, installation or sale paperwork provided by the homeowner and/or the best judgment of Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric employees. In the event of a tie, the earliest contest entrant shall be the winner. All decisions are final. If the name plate is not legible we will see if we can tell the age based on the furnace information. If we can’t then we will not be able to determine the age. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- The winner will be posted online at www.brothersplumbing.com and other forms of media including social media, which may include but is not limited to Facebook.
- The winning entry will sign a consent to use likeness that will allow Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric to use images and likenesses of the old and new furnaces and homeowners and the homeowners’ name in promotional material.
- The winning entry will receive one (1) minimum of 80% AFUE furnace completely installed including permit maximum value of $6,000. The winning entry will be responsible for: duct system modifications (if necessary), any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g., asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building and mechanical codes (any applicable costs will be discussed beforehand). The homeowner will be responsible for the difference in upgrades valued over $6,000.
- If client declines installation because of additional costs, then next oldest furnace will be selected until a winner is awarded.
- Free furnace will only be installed in the home that the current system is installed in.
- The winning furnace must by installed by May 31, 2020.
- If you want to choose to include the air conditioner with the installation we will give you a $1000 discount off our normal air conditioner installation prices to include this.
- Winner will receive a 1099 Form from Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric for 2018. Winner is responsible for all taxes.
- Entrants will receive emails, newsletters and other information from Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric from time to time.
- Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric lists or customer information will NOT be shared with other companies. Entrants can remove themselves from any subscription lists at any time by notifying Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric by mail, phone, or e-mail of their desire to be removed from any lists.
- Entrants agree to hold Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric, its owners, agents and employees harmless for any injuries, loss or damages related to the contest.
- Employees of Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Electric and their family members, Brothers Plumbing Heating & Electric vendors and subcontractors are not eligible.
- If you do not win the contest but wish to get an estimate on a new system, we will give you $250 off the price of a new system automatically by participating in our contest. Coupon will expire May 31, 2020 and may not be combine with any other offer, coupon or discount and may not be redeemed for cash value.